[kwlug-disc] (off topic) mechanics/garage for VW transmission job?

Ken Hermanson kenhermanson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:09:14 EST 2015

*I know this may sound weird, but I highly recommend Roy (519) 634 5523. He
does mechanic work on his farm half way between Kitchener and Baden. He has
a hoist outside his garage. Super honest and super prices. Does general
work on all makes of cars. Not sure if he does transmissions. I suggest you
phone him first. If he can't help you, you can get a recommendation from
him.*