[kwlug-disc] My Linkedin was hacked today.

Sandeep Johri sandeepjohri at rogers.com
Fri Jan 23 03:18:58 EST 2015

Hi Joseph

I'd suggest (if you haven't already) trying to access your linked in
profile by visiting the site using a prior bookmark you have as opposed
to the link in the e-mail.  That will tell you if your password was
truly reset or whether this is more of a phishing type of attack.

Here's some other info on the LinkedIn site -
https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5342/kw/hacked

Good Luck
Sandeep

From: