[kwlug-disc] My Linkedin was hacked today.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:48:32 EST 2015

I believe my linkedin was hacked this afternoon... What Should I do? please dont accept any invites or anything from me, or open ant attachments etc... for the next little while I figure it out..I hope I haven't opened all of my linkedin contacts to some spamming situation.
I just checked my email and saw an email (below) saying that my Linkedin Password had been successuflly reset.. It is not my IP!... And I would not be using Windows or IE either. Hi Joseph, You've successfully changed your LinkedIn password. Thanks for using LinkedIn!The LinkedIn TeamWhen and where this happened: Date:	January 22, 2015 2:09 PMBrowser:	IEOperating System:	WindowsIP Address:	70.25.5.70Approximate Location:	Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
I immediately clicked on the "this was not me" link as shown below..
<Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.>
and then I received an email with a reset link.. and reset it to a 2 character pwgen password. But in this case I received two emails.. One with the reset link, and another stating that I had reset it. where in the presumed hack instance I just received the email stating it had changed.
The email I just received with the recent pwgen change is below and reflects my current IP which has not changed in at least the past few days and I think is correct	 Hi Joseph,You've successfully changed your LinkedIn password.Thanks for using LinkedIn!The LinkedIn Teamhen and where this happened:Date:	January 22, 2015 8:46 PMBrowser:	ChromeOperating System:	LinuxIP Address:	108.168.14.107Approximate Location:	Kitchener, Ontario, CanadaDidn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.
Does anyone have any advice for me? What other possible things should I be worried about?