[kwlug-disc] Getting around firewalls

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 21 14:18:39 EST 2015

Is an old-school wired connection a possibility? Wifi is nicer, but
even the WRDSB shouldn't be able to block a direct Ethernet
cable.

If your SSH is being blocked even when you are listening on port 443
then the admins might be doing some Layer 7 deep packet inspection.

Lori's suggestion to set up the RaspPi as an access point is good too.

- Paul