[kwlug-disc] Flossy netbook survey

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jan 15 00:10:06 EST 2015

I would normally not participate in an online survey (esp.
SurveyMonkey), but since you pointed out that the survey software is
FAIF and content is CC0 I did.  The survey seems to work nicely without
Javascript enabled, a welcome improvement to my usual browsing experiences.

Please let us know the results of your work, and I would encourage you
to post your summative here.  In fact, this might make a great KWLUG
short presentation!

--Bob, who finds it easy to turn anything into a presentation as long as
someone else is doing it