[kwlug-disc] Flossy netbook survey

Kyle Farwell kfarwell at member.fsf.org
Wed Jan 14 16:53:11 EST 2015

I'm doing a summative project for a high school marketing class and need
to survey 20 people in the market for a flossy GNU/Linux netbook. If you
have a couple minutes to fill out a 12 question survey I'd really
appreciate your response.

The survey can be found at <http://kotori.me/surveys/index.php/984562>.
The JavaScript and backend are licensed under the GPLv2, and the survey
text is licensed under CC0.
<https://www.limesurvey.org/en/about-limesurvey/license>

If anyone is interested, the netbook in question is the Lemote Yeeloong.
It's a small MIPS-based machine with a free BIOS, used by RMS up until
recently.
<http://www.lemote.com/en/products/Notebook/2010/0310/112.html>

Thanks!
Kyle Farwell

--
I'm an FSF member -- help us support software freedom!
<https://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=12676>