[kwlug-disc] OT: Teksavvy DSL plans

Dan Hergott - newsletter email dhuwnews at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:22:30 EST 2015

Charles:
I am not sure what the upload is on the DSL 25 plan, but it is only
1Mb/s on the DSL15 plan.

What is your current upload speed using Speedtest?

I have Teksavvy's DSL6 300 gig month plan.   I get 600kb/s on the upload
and I know we have bad Bell lines in our area as I can only order the
6Mb/s maximum DSL service.

Dan