[kwlug-disc] Laptop fixing Saturday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 9 13:50:46 EST 2015

I am Paul, and I have no useful advice to offer. The cheapest lot near the
Working Centre is on Ontario between Charles and King.

I have heard rumours of free parking at a certain insurance company's
parking lot on the weekends, but (a) it's several blocks away and (b)
such rumours have not been confirmed.

- Paul