[kwlug-disc] Semi-OT: Internet Archive/Wikipedia donations

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 16 00:25:58 EST 2015

On 11/12/15 14:09, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> Is anybody planning to contribute to the Internet Archive fundraising
> drive or the irritating Wikipedia one? If you are planning to do so
> and would not mind piggybacking a donation from me please let me know
> offlist.
>
> Of the two I am more interested in contributing to the Internet
> Archive, because they have been very good to KWLUG and to me
> personally over the past few years.

For similar reasons I recently started making a small monthly
contribution to the Internet Archive. I like that they exist, and they
are a useful resource for publishing.

I have been thinking about a small monthly contribution to Wikipedia.
Again, because I want them to exist and I use them pretty regularly.

Andrew