[kwlug-disc] 8-bay OTA antenna - $50

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 9 19:10:41 EST 2015

>In the past 6 or so months, they had two outages on Saturdays

Wee hours, or prime time?

I noticed an Acanac outage happened last night, too, but it was around something like 4am - certainly back in daytime.

- except for one time, any other outage has been the same. Short, wee hours.

Agreed - I expect such are firmware or other updates. If it were only DHCP renewals needing a reset, they would be of a shorter duration.

The one time noticeable / am outage of a couple hours or more, I suspect the problem would have been Rogers, not wholesale provider issue. Since all come over the Rogers lines, nothing to be done - and Rogers customers would have been SOL too. (At least I suspect it was a Rogers issue, but don't know.)