[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference UPDATE!

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:53:59 EST 2015

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know the Conestoga Linux Fest is back on. The date
is officially set for January 30th 2016 at the Conestoga College Doon
Campus. The conference will run from 9AM->4PM and will provide lunch at
around twelve. I plan to have around 5 spots for speakers and am still
looking for a couple more. Thanks for your all support with this endeavor
and contact me if you have any questions or would like to provide a talk!

Thanks for being awesome.

Colin J. Mills (cjm)

Conestoga College, Kitchener Ontario Canada.
2nd Year Software Engineer.

"Don't patch bad code - rewrite it" -- P. J. Plauger