[kwlug-disc] Mail/PIM on the Command Line

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Fri Dec 4 02:04:50 EST 2015

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 11:11:37PM -0500, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 03:53:21PM -0500, Chris Irwin wrote:
> >
> > If anybody would be interested in a talk on this (or just a lengthy blog
> > post/rant), chime in.
>
> Clearly I would benefit from such a presentation. My current MUA must
> be defective, because other than Steve I missed the avalanche of
> enthusiastic votes for this proposal.

Or maybe everybody else has defective MUAs!  If you can't read this, fix
your MUA.

> Would you like a full meeting slot?

I'm pretty good at semi-topical rambling, so I could probably take a
full slot.

> Do you want to wait until the less snowy months again?

We'd have to figure out when the snowy months are supposed to start. But
yes, it's not guaranteed that I'll make the commute between January and
March.

--
Chris Irwin

email:   chris at chrisirwin.ca