[kwlug-disc] Laptop Rescue Mission: Sat Dec 12 or 19

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 4 00:23:47 EST 2015

Hoo boy did I drop the ball on this. I was supposed to figure out
whether Saturday, Dec 12 or Saturday, Dec 19 would be a better day to
hold another iteration of our laptop rescue mission.

If you would like to attend this month (4-8pm or so at 66 Queen) then
could you let me know (preferably offlist?). Let me know whether you
would be willing to attend:

- the 12th but not the 19th
- the 19th but not the 12th
- either day

I will then arbitrarily choose a day or decide there is not enough
interest and cancel (but based on response from the last event I think
there will be enough interest).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org