[kwlug-disc] Mail/PIM on the Command Line

Steve Izma steve at golden.net
Thu Dec 3 12:09:07 EST 2015

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 03:53:21PM -0500, Chris Irwin wrote:
> Subject: [kwlug-disc] Mail/PIM on the Command Line
>
> I've been living a personal experiment, and due to the recent discussion
> of Mutt/notmuch in the thunderbird thread, I thought it might be time
> to share.
>
> If anybody would be interested in a talk on this (or just a lengthy blog
> post/rant), chime in.

I'm all for such a presentation or discussion. I've been using
Mutt for about 15 years and find it the fastest way I know of for
handling mail issues. I think the additional points you offer for
discussion would be very useful for me.

The only difficulty I have with viewing attachments with Mutt are
those occasions when I'm using it while logged in to a remote
machine.

	-- Steve

--
Steve Izma