[kwlug-disc] September presenters needed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 25 15:42:23 EDT 2015

Khalid kindly offered a presentation on migrating hard drives in his
laptop without losing data. This will take up half the meeting, so it
would be good to have a topic for the other half.

Here is a possible topic many of you might be able to talk about:
"Tools and tricks to support a new linux user". Gordon Dey gave a talk
related to this some time ago, but I think that we could have a
productive presentation/discussion on this.

- Paul