[kwlug-disc] Seeking hid/bluetooth guru for contract gig

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Tue Aug 18 14:20:08 EDT 2015

Hey all,

Clearpath Robotics are makers of autonomous mobile systems, essentially
battery-powered Ubuntu PCs on wheels. We're having an issue with the
Sixaxis bluetooth controllers that we use to teleop our robots, and are
hoping there's an expert in the area who would be interested in working
with us to get it sorted out. It has to do with bluetooth keepalive and
disconnection behaviours, so expertise in HID and bluetooth internals is a
must. We are reaching out to the community as we don't have the required
expertise in-house.

Please get in touch by email to discuss the opportunity further.

Note that we are also hiring for a broad range of positions at our
Kitchener location:
http://www.clearpathrobotics.com/company/work-cpr/#job_opportunities

--

*Mike Purvis* | Senior Engineer | Clearpath Robotics, Inc.

1425 Strasburg Road, Unit 2A , Kitchener, Ontario, N2R 1H2

*T: * +1 (800) 301-3863 x805 | *F:* +1 (888) 374-0091 <1-888-374-0091>

*E:* mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com

*Your Unmanned Experts **TM*

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL
AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you.