[kwlug-disc] Best place to purchase domains these days

Jason Locklin locklin.jason at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:17:36 EDT 2014

To add to the namecheap thing, they are a big supporter of the EFF. Both
financially, and attaching their name to most every campaign they do
from anti- SOPA, CISPA (spying), to the recent net-neutrality "Internet
Slowdown day." They seem to spend a lot of their money protecting
freedom on the Internet.