[kwlug-disc] Tablet shopping

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 27 16:49:12 EDT 2014

I have Nexus 7 (Asus/Google), and I can't do any work on it, especially
email/web.

    - I spend all my time adjusting zoom, scrolling, tap/hold,
      tap/scroll, etc.  Things that I do with one key or one mouse click
      on desktop, tablet requires multiple interactions.

    - I had to get a case, screen protector, and stand.

    - If it accepts external USB keyboard/mouse, then I could probably
      use it as 7" all-in-one.  But, it doesn't.  I thought about
      getting bluetooth keyboard/mouse, then, I gave up.

If laptop has a builtin stand, then that would be great.  I've seen Sony
laptop with foldable stand at the back, but it was pricy.
--
William