[kwlug-disc] Tablet shopping

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:01:19 EDT 2014

I've been very happy with my Nexus 7 2013.  Mind you, I only really use it
for catching up with the Internet in the morning.  I prefer Nexus devices
in general because they don't have all that terrible OEM cruft.

I got my parents an ASUS Transformer, where you can attach a keyboard and
make it laptop-like.  I thought that was cool, but they don't use the
keyboard much.  Mostly as a stand when their skyping with my nephews.

Darcy.