[kwlug-disc] Another work party: Wed at 6pm

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 15 15:50:41 EDT 2014

Last week's work party for SFD was a great success. Thanks to
everybody who came out. We got 33 machines ready to image, and a few
more cleaned out.

The event was such a success that we are doing it again this week:
Wednesday the 17th, again at 6pm. If you would like to help out, we
could definitely use your labour. Here are some of the things that
might happen:

- Cleaning more machines for the installfest
- Preparing free culture and free software discs
- Imaging some laptops for the Scratch workshop
- Preparing the space with additional workstations (and moving things
  around to make space)
- Maybe testing some components
- Maybe making some signs for the event

Depending on what we get done before Wednesday, we may have more or
fewer things to do.

If you would like to come out and help, you can show up at 58 Queen
Street South (the main Working Centre entrance) and ask the reception
people to call us on the computer support phone. Or you can call us on
the computer support phone yourselves: XXX-XXX-XXXX.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Join us for Software Freedom Day on Sept 20: http://kwlug.org/sfd