[kwlug-disc] Creative Commons Podcasts

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 13 01:37:20 EDT 2014

Recommending individual tracks is much more useful than artists or
entire websites. I will check out the album here:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/cybernetika-colossus

but I am not sure what I should be listening for.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Join us for Software Freedom Day on Sept 20: http://kwlug.org/sfd