[kwlug-disc] Installfest help needed

chaslinux at gmail.com chaslinux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:41:42 EDT 2014

And people are welcome to come in to CR before the work party to prep machines. Prepping machines consists of cleaning them out with our air compressor, putting tested RAM and Hard Drives in and for a few machines installing Linux from our PXE network server.
Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/
Sent from my cell phone.