[kwlug-disc] What is all this about systemd?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Sep 9 02:07:44 EDT 2014

Some *BSD folk are worried about systemd being not availabe on *BSD,
and that prevents Gnome from being an option for the desktop on that
platform. Hence, some thought emulating systemd is the way to go.

As for 'us', I see BSD as part of 'us'. Competition is good, otherwise
we have stagnation. Choice is good too (most of the time).