[kwlug-disc] The Linux Store

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 16:38:26 EDT 2014

I don't see anything wrong with this. Sometimes we forget that not everybody lives in Canada and has access to download the images.

And even Richard Stalman agrees that selling open source software is a valid business.

Raul Suarez
Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx