[kwlug-disc] question about Webcam, Mic, Headphone for Skype video calls

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 15:47:49 EDT 2014

Oh, but ensure you are close to the WiFi source.

However, if your WiFi is not strong enough, yes, use the desktop BUT ensure you are connected to ethernet, WiFi can potentially make it break the voice or video (Not good when it is a technical interview).

Raul Suarez
Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx