[kwlug-disc] Password scam

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:42:59 EDT 2014

Not long ago I tried to sign up for some feature on my bank's website, I
believe it was for online shopping of some sort, and (you'll love this) at
the part where I had to choose a password, I put in a nice long l33t
password but it got rejected as apparently we were only allowed to use
letters.  No numbers, no punctuation.  I could have cried.