[kwlug-disc] Cloud Storage Shootout

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 23 00:47:42 EDT 2014

Now you know why I don't touch video, even though people prefer
watching talking heads on a screen rather than listening to people
talk while they wash dishes. (This is not to imply that I am a good
podcast producer, because I ain't.)

I added a link to the video on the KWLUG site, but it won't be that
easy to find: http://kwlug.org/node/931

(No I do not feel it is appropriate to add to the KWLUG audio podcast
feed. If we get many of these videos maybe we can make a video feed.)

- Paul