[kwlug-disc] Password scam

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 22 15:32:56 EDT 2014

This is one of better scam I've seen.  It redirects you to a page to get
you to "sign" in, thus collecting your email address and password.

The best scam (which someone fell for) was exact duplicate of TD Bank's
site.  Looking at the page, you wouldn't suspect at all, especially if
you were busy, forgot to sign off, or left computer for awhile.
--
William

----- Forwarded message from David Sukhdeo <davidsukhdeo at gmail.com> -----