[kwlug-disc] Voip.ms or Unlimitel?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 17 19:44:24 EDT 2014

Unlimitel is more expensive, but not by much. If you have a lot of
DIDs the costs do add up. voip.ms makes you pay extra for E911 and
Unlimitel includes it in the price.

Unlimitel used to be more reliable for us, but we have been having
weird sporadic problems we don't know how to fix. I am not convinced
that voip.ms is reliable for us either, but it does not appear to have
been acting up for us lately.

voip.ms is much more featureful.

Both work okay for us. I think we are probably going voip.ms for
our next project.

- Paul

--
Need election information? Big list of resources here:
http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/showthread.php?tid=149