[kwlug-disc] OT: SFD lost and found: Sunglasses & Linux DVDs

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:44:50 EDT 2014

Good day kwlugers! After the Software Freedom Day event we found a couple
of items that look like they might belong to someone who volunteered at the
event:

A pair of black sunglasses (no markings and doesn't appear to be
perscription)
A Staples-branded hand-size DVD case with a number of burned Linux DVDs

The above two items appeared to be together and likely are owned by the
same person.

We also found a pair of prescription glasses in a separate area. The
glasses and light and dark brown with Design Optics as the manufacturer.

Please get in touch with me or Paul off-list if these items belong to you.

Thanks!

Charles