[kwlug-disc] Volunteer help wanted: save some laptops!

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 2 13:04:58 EDT 2014

Weird, I didn't get Paul's original post.  Anyways, I can volunteer on
weekend.

If you can't sell them as "laptop", then try selling the mainboard as
"embedded x86 board" with
    - power supply, LCD screen, wireless, ethernet, USB, VGA, audio,
      SODIMM slot, memory card reader, harddisk, CD drive, and battery.
All builtin, included, or connector provided.  Try that with Raspberry
or BeagleBone.
--
William