[kwlug-disc] The systemd avalanche continues...

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Nov 28 16:43:16 EST 2014

Yay! I am in the opposite camp.

I wish this fork all the best, and hope it will either succeed or make
Debian rethink their position on where they are going with systemd.

See the end of the announcement for a support message from Roger
Leigh, a Debian developer and his reasoning.

However, the reality is that this is a lot of work, and without enough
committed volunteers, it may not go anywhere ...