[kwlug-disc] CubieBoard?

Andrew Mercer andrew at andrewmercer.net
Tue May 27 11:47:36 EDT 2014

I hadn't heard of it until just now, but looks interesting. Do you know
if it can be used to stream online video from YouTube and CBC? Since it
can run Ubuntu 12.04 desktop, I'm thinking it probably can, but if
someone knows for sure that would be useful information.

---
Andrew Mercer
www.andrewmercer.net