[kwlug-disc] New Nexus 4 for sale

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:16:17 EDT 2014

I could probably handle 240 easily.  But I'd have to do it via paypal
because of the time constraints imposed on transferring the money from
account to account.  Otherwise my mother might also be in the market for
the phone as well.   I gave my GF my N4 last year because she smashed the
screen on her Galaxy Nexus and the replacement screen was the same price as
the N4.