[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue May 13 12:34:41 EDT 2014

William offers:
> I've got compression ends, tools, and rubber cover, so I can bring
> them for demo if you want.

It sure seems like there's enough interest to have a presentation on
antennas and build-your-own hardware and radio/TV signal propagation.
While I'm not planning on building an antenna, I'd love to see what
and how others have done it.

And while we're on the off-topic of non-linuxy hardware, there's
enough interest in VOIP for a presentation too. I'd love to hear what
tools and utilities are available from providers, and what some people
have done with their own setups. Call forwarding? Individual lines for
each room in the house? Cell phone integration?  Should make for an
interesting evening.

- --Bob.