[kwlug-disc] Thunderbird Missing Maximinize, Minimize, and Close buttons

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon May 12 16:08:48 EDT 2014

Yes, very cool if that solved the problem - not something I would
immediately have thought of, yet once I read the solution I remembered
that that stuff was there. (I'm certainly glad to have this in my kwlug
archive to look back to should I run into this myself!)

What's curious though ... those are unusual settings to have to check
out / they're not the norm. So something schmucked them on you in the
first place?