[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun May 11 21:11:43 EDT 2014

And the fun trivia for the day is that CHCJ does come in with 100% signal
quality if I hold the mast with my bare hand!

When I release the mast, it disappears!

This tells me a larger antenna may be better.

Also, I had to put in a longer cable. 100 ft, and I did not cut it, as
opposed to maybe 20 ft before. And that is a factor too. Since I looped the
excess at the bottom of the mast. When the weather improves I will try to
loop it away from the mast and see.

Don't want to cut it unless I have to, since putting in the connector and
making it weather proof is not my cup of tea.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.