[kwlug-disc] Thunderbird Missing Maximinize, Minimize, and Close buttons

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri May 9 19:55:38 EDT 2014

Try pressing Alt-F3 when the application has focus, this should open
the KDE window settings dialog.
Then under "More Actions", there's an option "Special Window
Settings". On the "Appearances & Fixes" tab, see that the Window type
is set to "Normal window". If this is fine, then check "Special
Application Settings" for the same thing.

Otherwise there should be an option in there for "No Title Bar and
Frame" that might also be the culprit.