[kwlug-disc] what is the perfect openWRT router?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:44:58 EDT 2014

Actually cancelling the satellite in itself isn't a problem, it's that
these crooks are claiming that we still have a rental receiver.  That unit
broke three years ago and they didn't have replacement parts so we sent the
unit back and bought a new one.  Now they are saying that we still have it
"at our cottage" (I've never owned a cottage).

So I phoned a different department (billing) and asked them why the hell
have I been paying rental this past three years. so now they're trying to
find the rental unit in their records.

Nevertheless, we've had it with Bell so we're dropping all of their
services even if we have to pay penalties..