[kwlug-disc] Recovering a software raided machine.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:17:45 EDT 2014

Boot favourite distro, chroot into your disks (once you get them mounted
with the live cd). Do what you gotta do to follow the below.

Been here, done this!
(Remembered to put it in tiddlywiki, even.)

mkdir /mnt/chroot
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/chroot
for i in dev sys proc; do mount -o bind /$i /mnt/chroot/$i; done
chroot /mnt/chroot

update-grub
<eeyyy>

eeyyy - etc., etc., yada, yada, yada