[kwlug-disc] OBD-II/OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner

Sat Mar 8 11:39:45 EST 2014

On Mar 7, 2014, at 11:38 PM, Marius Kintel <marius at kintel.net> wrote:
> It probably sucks to source some of the connector parts and we’d need PCBs - buying the assembled version is probably cheaper.
> ..but as long as we get the source code and schematics it’s good enough for me.

The hard part is the case, but we have access to 3D printers and such. I can certainly make up boards. Honestly though, you can pick up these kinds of things on eBay for peanuts, and there really is no reason to put an Arduino on this kind of device — the STM32 is more than capable enough of running a BLE/BT module in RFCOMM mode.

-A.