[kwlug-disc] OBD-II/OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner

Andrew Mercer andrew at andrewmercer.net
Fri Mar 7 13:35:50 EST 2014

It's funny, after starting this thread yesterday, I left work and the
engine light was off after having been on for a little over a week.
Which means I'm not in a rush to get one anymore.

I like this idea, but I wouldn't have time to try and figure how to
write code for it. Any idea if it would work out of the box with an app
like Torque?