[kwlug-disc] Presentation request SELinux eom

Tim Laurence timdaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:38:36 EST 2014

Sure, I'll take it. Here is a summary for the site. Edit as you wish.

AppArmor promises to provide easy to use application security.

What does it do? How do you bend it to your will? Why should you care?

Tim thinks AppArmor is pretty neat. He will explain what is all about and
show just how easy it can be to use.