[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Jun 29 13:34:20 EDT 2014

Nah.

1. CANCON, the fear by citizens that they won't be able to listen to
their own culture when they'd rather listen to someone else's. The
Americans are coming !!! aka marketing boards.

2. Business interests seeking to maximize their profit any which way
they can that they can get away with. Their interest is not the public
interest, unless they can increase their profit in kowtowing to it. (And
the lines don't stay still.)

- and 'we' let them get away with it, in various means.

- that we created the problem for ourselves is a different issue. As is
that we never wean them off a granted special interest.

As far as I can tell, they wouldn't be investing in these proceedings if
they didn't believe the potential return was worth the cost (investment
risk).