[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Jun 28 16:55:03 EDT 2014

The CBC has an article with some more background

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/pick-and-pay-cable-would-mean-changes-to-local-tv-funding-say-bell-rogers-1.2690800

Again, this is not about antennas, but if it goes through, and local
channels are reclassified, it may affect funding for some local
channels. How? I don't know.