[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 25 18:00:02 EDT 2014

Officially, Software Freedom Day is scheduled for Sept 20, 2014. We
could potentially hold it a week earlier.

At work we started talking about whether we wanted to organize
something again this year. Two goals we would like to achieve are:

- Better outreach, so that we get more people than "the regulars"
- More participating in organizing the event from people outside our
  workplace

Another goal might be:

- Making the event relevant to a 2014 audience

So consider this an early invitation. Who wants to help organize
things this year?

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org