[kwlug-disc] KWLUG and CASL (and Mailman)

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 18 16:01:57 EDT 2014

Paul,

Maybe helpful, I am hoping to get a Discourse[1] instance setup for
KWRuby[2], so maybe that would be useful for KWLUG in the future.

I seems like there are some discussion of how it can work as a mailing
list, but I'd have to investigate farther to see if it would really work:

And might give better support for subscribe/unsubscribe type support.

And one of the main developers, Robin Ward[3], is in Toronto too so
that's cool. :)

Andrew

[1] http://www.discourse.org
[2] http://kwruby.ca/