[kwlug-disc] Fill-in talk needed for July

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 14 15:59:55 EDT 2014

Okay. I have updated the website. So far I have:

- Tim on "10 reasons Linux sucks"
- Brian and Bob on the Bits and Bytes installfest
- Me on creating the KWLUG podcast

I am not clear as to whether somebody is willing to present on
embedded devices, DLNA, media streaming or related topics (but I would
like these talks to exist)!

Can we pull together a few more talks? I know a lot of you have been
doing neat stuff, and even though presenting in front of a group is
scary most of us do not bite. The talks can be quick and informal.
Another 2-4 talks should give us plenty of material for the evening.

- Paul