[kwlug-disc] Grounding for antenna

Paul Gallaway paul at gallaway.ca
Fri Jun 13 23:27:50 EDT 2014

Pretty sure I got the rod from Home Depot and the post/fence hammer
was one I borrowed from work. A sledge hammer would probably work also
but you'd have to go slow to prevent bending it. In this area it could
range from very easy to very difficult to do depending on the soil
type in your yard. The water hose/jet method should work well with
stuff you probably already own, too.
~pAul.

all good things, all in good time...