[kwlug-disc] Website hosting

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 11 10:09:43 EDT 2014

Hi Christina...
I never saw that before, and I had to disable Ghostery before it would
come up.

Remember kids never surf the inter-webs with appropriate protection. ;)

Andrew

(P.S.: Thou I still want a FLOSS alternative to Ghostery, Disconnect
exists but the last time I tried it the blocking was not very successful.
https://disconnect.me/
)